Our Swim for Life program stresses lots of in-water practice to develop solid swimming strokes and skills. We incorporate valuable Water Smart® education that will last a lifetime.
Swimming lessons are run in two-week sessions in July and August. Each child in a family membership receives one session of lessons.
Please stay tuned for more information.
- Lessons are held on statutory holidays.
- Lessons will run rain or shine. In the event that lightning or thunder is present in or around the area, Fairfields will immediately close the pool. The pool will remain closed until 30 minutes past the last visible lightning strike or episode of thunder.
- The Family Membership allows one set of lessons per child per season. Additional sets of lessons may be purchased for $75 per set of lessons.
- Payment must be received within two weeks (14 calendar days) of registration to secure your spot in lessons.
- We do not offer the ability to split lessons over multiple sessions.
- Non-member lessons are not being offered at this time.